Mar 26, 2018

Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App

Recently, I discovered that Canvas has an app! When OU used to use D2L, I think there was an app, but it was so horrible to use. I am glad to see, however, that the Canvas app is super easy to use. It works really well and I never have to worry that I am missing homework. I have been using it to constantly check my grades and look at any upcoming assignments. Having the app is great for when you are out with friends and you have that oh shit moment where you feel like you forgot to turn something in or read an assignment. This app makes it so you can look right then and there and get it figured out, rather than have to feel anxious all night (or even worse... look at Canvas in your phone's browser....yikes). Anyways, I would totally recommend downloading the Canvas app if you haven't. It has totally changed how I feel about the website in general. Even if you like D2L better, I think it is better to have a good website and good app rather than a great website and horrible app.

No comments:

Post a Comment