Apr 2, 2018

Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar

Okay, I am going to preface this post by saying that I am horrible at managing my time. I procrastinate at all times and cannot for the life of me do things when I am supposed to.

2018 Calendar from Pixabay

With that being said, I heavily rely on the Canvas calendar. I love how it tells me when things are due. Without it, I would forget to turn in assignments all the time. Every day, I check it on my phone using the Canvas Mobile App.

I also use it for some personal things. I put my own little events into it, so I don't forget to do things on my own time as well. I am in a sorority, so I often put my sorority's events into my Canvas calendar. This way, when I am looking at my to-do list to reduce my procrastinator's anxiety, I can also see the things I need to do outside of school. This constantly saves me. I don't know why I am so forgetful.

Outside of Canvas, I don't use any kind of planner or calendar. This is the peak of my organization. I know a lot of people benefit from using a physical planner, but this is the best bet for myself.

1 comment:

  1. I honestly had no idea that you could plug your own agenda into the canvas calendar. That's so cool, if only I had found out about that sooner! I've always been frustrated with the calendar because it seems like half of my professors don't have the important dates hooked up to it. Now I know I can do it myself, thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete