Jan 21, 2018

Technology Schmology

Super Cool Tech Picture from Pexels


I am impressed with the number of tools this course incorporates. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I like to think I am pretty tech savvy. I don't think there will be many difficulties with me when it comes to the technological responsibilities of this class.

Despite what I have said, I am not exactly familiar with any of the resources we will be using in this course other than twitter. I am a quick learner though and am confident that I can get used to the new resources. I am millennial after all... "internet" is my middle name.

In the past, I have had to use multiple tools for my classes, but I have never had this many options before. I am eager to get to work using them. I feel like the work I will do in this class will be more unique because of the resources at my disposal. That is one of my goals this semester; to put out work that screams "Erica Cummings" and represents me.

No comments:

Post a Comment