Mar 12, 2018

Learning Challenge: Happiness Jar

Glass Mason Jar from Pixabay

This week, I want to try doing one of the Learn by H.E.A.R.T. challenges. The one I chose is the Happiness Jar! I think this is a cute little idea. I plan to open up this post every day this week and add a new happy thing that has happened to me. If you care or are interested in the things that happen to me every day, check it out. If not, that is fine. This really is something for me anyway!

At the end of the week, I will review the things that have happened to me and reflect on how they made me feel. I have never done this sort of self-reflection, so I expect it is going to be interesting.

Monday: I had dinner with three of my friends, and it was quite fun. The food was good and we laughed a lot. I expected to only eat with one friend, but was happy to see two others tagged along.

Tuesday: I worked out, even though I didn't want to, and it made me feel accomplished.

Wednesday: I got to spend some quality time with my younger sister. We don't spend a ton of time together since we are both always in class.

1 comment:

  1. Erica,

    I think self-reflection is so important, especially certain things that brought us happiness! When I have a difficult week in school or work, I find it really great to reflect back on good things that have happened recently. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete