Mar 8, 2018

Week 8 Progress

The End of the Road by Juan
Alberto Garcia Rivera from Flickr

I am a little bit disappointed with my progress so far. I have been slacking a little bit, letting assignments fall here and there. I do have a weekly routine, but it is one that has me doing most of my assignments last minute. Honestly, I don't know if I will change. I have always been this way, and even with proper motivation, I fall back into my old ways within a few weeks time. I do extra credit once in a while, but I am not properly utilizing it at this point.

I am managing to pull a very high B according to the chart. If I do some extra credit over the next couple weeks, I am confident I can pull my grade back up to an A. I need to stop falling to the temptation to do my assignments during the forgiveness period (I have been taking advantage of this far too much recently). I also want to try avoiding having multiple assignments in one night (on Sundays) so that I don't feel the time pressure as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment